These Terms of Service govern your use of all available Bravolol Services and Apps (“Bravolol”), so please read them carefully before using Bravolol.
By using Bravolol Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use Bravolol Services and Apps (“Bravolol”). If you are using Bravolol on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization. The Terms may be revised from time to time. The most current version will always be posted on our Terms page. By continuing to use Bravolol after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using Bravolol.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS / Android Apps following terms apply:
- You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes / Google account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes / Google Account.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Bravolol Intellectual Property Rights
Bravolol and its licensors exclusively own Bravolol, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that Bravolol is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of all countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying Bravolol.
Bravolol grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and display Bravolol solely in connection with your permitted use of Bravolol.
You agree not to do-or attempt to do-any of the following:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Bravolol, Bravolol’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Bravolol’s providers;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Bravolol;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Bravolol system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Bravolol;
- Access or search Bravolol or download any intellectual property from Bravolol through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of Bravolol or your content or to review or edit any of your content or the intellectual property of other Bravolol users, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating Bravolol, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any of your content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any of your content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects Bravolol. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We may suspend Bravolol or terminate your access to and use of Bravolol, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use Bravolol in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of Bravolol. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance and help you retrieve data, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
Bravolol or our licensors’ intellectual property are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. We make no warranty that bravolol will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any of our intellectual property.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Bravolol and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of Bravolol or our licensors’ intellectual property; (ii) your content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Bravolol nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering bravolol, including our licensors, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use bravolol or our licensors’ intellectual property, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not bravolol has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Bravolol and you, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Bravolol and you, except that if you become a party to Bravolol’s Business Agreement, either before or after reviewing these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Business Agreement will govern over any conflicting provisions herein. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.